Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 7 - Cthulhu (Stripes) in the Diary Room

Monster big brother called Cthulhu (Stripes) into the diary room today, to ask him a few simple questions.

MBB: Hello Cthulhu, how are you today?
C: I have some sadness over Ratu's departure, but I feel otherwise fine
MBB: Cthulhu, how has your time in the house been so far?
C: Interminably dull, although I am somewhat inspired by Ratu's exit and hope to take a greater part in the life of this community from now on.
MBB: Who have you bonded with in the house?
C: Obviously my other Cthulhu compatriot is bonded to me in ways you mere mortals could not understand. Otherwise I like Marvin, I find him somewhat unpredictable and at my age that is saying something
MBB: Is there anyone you haven't bonded with in the house?
C: Swannie is a little too sickly sweet for my taste. Not that I'm planning to devour her, I have pledged not to do so, but still...
MBB: Thank you Cthulhu
C: You are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment