Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 20 - Ganymede in the Diary Room

Monster Big Brother called Ganymede into the Diary Room to answer a few questions about making it to the final week. Here's what he had to say.

MBB: Hello Ganymede, how are you feeling today?
G: I'm quite excited actually. I never thought I'd make it this far, but here I am in the last week.
MBB: Do you miss anything about the outside world, Ganymede?
G: Basic personal freedoms (laughs)
MBB: Anything specific?
G: Yes, I miss my family, especially my big little sister Titan. I don't know how she's managed without me.
MBB: Do you think you will miss anything from the house when you leave?
G: Well, I already miss not having Mabel and Madeline's cooking. But I suppose, the monsters, there are some great monsters in here. I hope we'll keep in touch.
MBB: Thank you Ganymede
G: You're welcome Monster Big Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment