Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 19 - Cthulhu (Stripes) Eviction Interview

DM:Ladies and Gentlemonsters, it's Cthulhu
C: Thank you. Thank you Duleea and thank you for such a marvelous reception.
DM: You're welcome, Cthulhu. We all think you're great. So Cthulhu, what happened with this week's task.
C: Oh dear, yes that was rather frightful wasn't it? I'm simply not built for interactions with netting. Such a disappointment.
DM: Do you think you could have done a better job if you'd had more time to practice instead of arguing over who would go first.
C: Sadly, no. I think I was always destined to make a mess of it.
DM: Alright then, let's move on to something a bit happier. You were like the house Dad, is that a role you enjoyed?
C: Actually yes, I suppose it comes with my great age and experience that I should feel the need to act in a parental role.
DM: Who was the naughtiest of your “children”?
C: Marvin I think...
DM: Not Morris?
C: Hmmm, I've been thinking about Morris and I don't think he should be in the Monster Big Brother house. I'm not sure he's really a monster.
DM: He certainly seems monstrous.
C: Yes, I think that is the point.
DM: Ooh, very cryptic. I can't let you go without asking, can you do the voice for us, please?
C: Do you mean TREMBLE MORTALS
DM: That's the one. So who would you like to win Monster Big Brother?
C: Ganymede, he's very clever and interesting, but terribly insecure, I feel this may give him the confidence boost he needs to help him become a fully rounded monster.
DM: Thank you Cthulhu, you've been a great housemate.

No comments:

Post a Comment