Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 9 - Tentacle Trauma

Earlier today some of the monster boys were hanging out by the pool it was a beautiful Summer's day, the sky was blue and so was the conversation...

Hector, Terrence and Cthulhu (Sky) were talking about the mysterious shortage of monster girls in the house. Terrence said he had someone special at home but he missed the female company and Cthulhu Sky was lamenting his lack of success at attracting monster women.

"You should have no problem with the monster ladies" said Hector
"Why not?" asked Cthulhu, with an edge to his voice
"Well, you know what they say about monsters with tentacles" replied Hector
"OK, I knew this was coming and I'm so sick of it. Not all tentacled monsters are Hentai tentacle monsters"
"He's only joking" said Terrence "aren't you?"
Hector was laughing, but Cthulhu (Sky) did not find it funny and he started to shout
"How would you like it if everyone you met thought you were a pervy Japanese comic book character? I tell you what, how about all French monsters smell of garlic and eat snails? You know this is the reason I came into the monster Big Brother house in the first place. Tentacle Awareness. Yes you should laugh because it's completely ridiculous, but I wouldn't have to abase myself like this if it weren't for monsters like you."
"Calm down" said Hector (still laughing) "some of my best friends have tentacles"
"I've heard that a thousand times before. I don't have to put up with this"

And with that Cthulhu (Sky) stomped off to the Diary Room

Swannie wandered over to see what was going on. "What is a Hentai monster?" she asked
ahem, I hope someone explains it to her gently.

No comments:

Post a Comment