Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 8 - Cthulhu (Sky) in the Diary Room

Monster big brother called Cthulhu (Sky) into the diary room today, to ask him a few simple questions.

MBB: Hello Cthulhu, how are you today?
C: Feeling better, I'm starting to feel more at home
MBB: Cthulhu, how has your time in the house been so far?
C: Like I said, I feel more at home, I was so overwhelmed by all the personalities when I first got here, but I think I'm finding my house tentacles.
MBB: Who have you bonded with in the house?
C: Interesting question, well Mabel and Madeline are a surprising couple of ladies and after yesterday night I quite like Ganymede, we actually have a lot in common
MBB: Is there anyone you haven't bonded with in the house?
C: Kelvin, he seems so quiet, like he's up to something. And Morris, when is he going to talk?
MBB: Thank you Cthulhu
C: Thank you Monster Big Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment