Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 6 - Marvin in the Diary Room

Monster big brother called Marvin into the diary room today, to ask him a few simple questions.

MBB: Hello Marvin, how are you today?
M: Great, well a bit wobbly actually and I feel bad about the pool, sorry about that.
MBB: Marvin, how has your time in the house been so far?
M: Awesome! Wow, I'm still so excited to be here.
MBB: Who have you bonded with in the house?
M: Jack is the best, I mean he really understands me. But I like Kelvin and Swannie too and Cthulhu (Stripes) he's so funny, the way he talks in that big thundery voice all "Tremble Mortals" it cracks me up.
MBB: Is there anyone you haven't bonded with in the house?
M: Not really, I know I can be a bit much sometimes, I think I annoy Morris, but I think everyone annoys Morris.
MBB: Thank you Marvin
M: Is that it? Hello Mum! (waves manically)

No comments:

Post a Comment