Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 21 - Swannie in the Diary Room

Swannie has been having a rough time over the last few days. Monster Big Brother called her to the Diary Room to ask her some questions.

MBB: Good morning Swannie, how do you feel today?
S: Good morning Monster Big Brother. I feel much better today thank you. I think getting a good night's sleep has really helped.
MBB: What helped you to sleep better last night, Swannie?
S: It's much quieter in here now that Marvin's gone. And there's a lot less snoring.
MBB: Is there anyone you're particularly looking forward to seeing when you leave the Monster Big Brother house on Friday.
S: Wow, that's so soon! The first person I want to see is my Mum and then everyone at Gush4Plush. Tootsie, Snurk, Chili, Peppa, Mello, Bartie, Bud oh and Pluggy. I miss you all. I can't wait to get the gang back together.
MBB: And is there anything you think you'll miss about the Monster Big Brother house Swannie?
S: I'll miss the parties, those are fun. I liked the karaoke party best. And Kelvin. Although I hope I'll see Kelvin again.
MBB: Thank you, Swannie
S: Thanks Monster Big Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment