Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 17 - Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Mabel and Madeline have been even quieter than usual since the monster housemates failed the task yesterday. Swannie asked them what was wrong. In a whisper they replied.

"We're frightened we'll be evicted tomorrow and even more frightened of what the monsters outside will think of us." they said together
"I want to go now" said Mabel "But I think we should stay for the eviction" said Madeline

Swannie gave them both a give hug. "You girls are great", she said, "what would we do without you? You cook, you're really good at calming Marvin down and you're both so beautiful. I'm sure everyone loves you. Please don't leave."

Madeline cheered up a little after this pep talk, but Mabel didn't look impressed

No comments:

Post a Comment