Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 14 - Kelvin in the Diary Room

After the incident with Morris in the bathroom, Monster Big Brother decided to call Kelvin into the diary room. As the incident was not seen or heard by Monster Big Brother, information was required from Kelvin to discover what had happened and what action to take against Morris.

MBB: Hello Kelvin.
K: Hello Big Brother.
MBB: Kelvin, how are you feeling today?
K: Oh, I'm fine.
MBB: Is there anything you would like to discuss with Big Brother?
K: No, not really.
MBB: Kelvin, Big Brother would like to know what happened between yourself and Morris in the bathroom.
K: Oh that. It was just a misunderstanding.
MBB: Were you affected by the confrontation?
K: It wasn't a confrontation really. Morris was upset and I just calmed him down.
MBB: Would you say that Morris threatened you in any way?
K: Oh no (Kelvin laughs)
MBB: Big Brother would like you to know that you should not feel threatened by anyone in the house or feel that you cannot confide in Big Brother.
K: I don't and I know I can. Morris is fine. He's just misunderstood.
MBB: Would you care to elabourate?
K: I can't say too much but...well....have you noticed anything strange going on around the house? I don't just mean with the housemates.
MBB: Big Brother cannot discuss the outside world with you Kelvin.
K: I know, but just think about it. And think about his hair. Most brown sock monsters have green hair, sometimes pink, sometimes purple, but never orange. It got me thinking about him when he moved next door. Look, that's all I'm saying. Don't be hard on him Big Brother; he didn't do anything wrong and deep down he's a good guy.
MBB: Thank you Kelvin.
K: Bye Big Brother.

Curiouser and curiouser.

No comments:

Post a Comment