Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 12 - Lurly Jack's Eviction Interview

Here's what you've been waiting for. It's the transcript of Duleea McChen's exclusive interview with Lurly Jack, following his eviction from the house yesterday.

DM: Ladies and Gentlemonsters, let's hear it for Lurly Jack
LJ: Hi everyone Wooooooo! Woooooooo!
DM: So Jack, you're the first out of the Monster Big Brother house. How do you feel about that?
LJ: Really good actually. Woooooo!
DM: Now that surprises me, because from out here, it looked as though you were just starting to hit your stride in there.
LJ: Yes, I was starting to enjoy myself, but I've learned so much in there that I actually wanted to get out here and put that into practice.
DM: By turning to a life of crime?
LJ: What? No! What do you mean?
DM: When you opened that box for the task, I think that's when you really became more confident. There's been a lot of talk in the media about how you would become an international jewel thief when you got out.
LJ: That's rubbish!
DM: Yes it is, isn't it.
LJ: I felt like the other housemates had really accepted me and that I've started to accept myself and that's important.
DM: It certainly is. One last question, who do you want to win Monster big Brother?
LJ: Marvin Wooooooooo! Yeah, Marvin all the way wooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment