Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 10 - Mabel and Madeline in the Diary Room

Monster big brother called Mabel and Madeline into the diary room today, to ask him a few simple questions.

MBB: Hello Mabel and Madeline, how are you today?
Mabel: Good thanks, so excited about tomorrow night's evition
Madeline: I'm very nervous that we might be going
MBB: Mabel and Madeline, how has your time in the house been so far?
Mabel: I keep thinking how strange it is that we've only been here for 10 days, it feels like we've been here forever
Madeline: I feel like that too
MBB: Who have you bonded with in the house?
Madeline and Madeline: (together) Swannie and Terrence
MBB: Is there anyone you haven't bonded with in the house?
Madeline: I don't think I like Hector
Mabel:
and Morris scares both of us
MBB: Thank you Mabel and Madeline
Mabel and Madeline: Byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment