Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 10 - Lurly Jack in the Diary Room

Monster big brother called Lurly Jack into the diary room today, to ask him a few simple questions.

MBB: Hello Lurly Jack, how are you today?
LJ: Excited about tomorrow, Woooooo! I can't wait to hear Duleea's voice
MBB: Lurly Jack, how has your time in the house been so far?
LJ: It's just been brilliant, I was so worried at the beginning that the other monsters wouldn't accept me because I'm you know, different. But they've all be really great and that task, wow, my confidence has just soared after that.
MBB: Who have you bonded with in the house?
LJ: Marvin. What a character, but I think Mabel and Madeline are nice and I love Cthulhu (Stripes) he's like the Monster Big Brother house Dad
MBB: Is there anyone you haven't bonded with in the house?
LJ: Not really.
MBB: Thank you Lurly Jack
LJ: Woooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment