Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 24 - Kelvin in the Diary Room

Kelvin has had quite a range of experience in the Monster Big Brother house, he's calmed Marvin, protected Morris' secret, showed us his locking skills and found a special friend in Swannie. Monster Big Brother called him to the Diary Room to ask him a few questions.

MBB: Hello Kelvin
K: Hello Monster Big Brother
MBB: How are you feeling today Kelvin?
K: I feel great, I don't even care if I don't win tomorrow.
MBB: Is there anything you will miss about the Monster Big Brother house?
K: Getting to spend so much time with so many amazing monsters, especially Swannie and Ganymede. Although I'm sure I'll see them again.
MBB: And what are you looking forward to in the outside world when you leave the house tomorrow.
K: I need to get back to TheKitschEnd and find out how Morris is doing and I've really missed my Mum.
MBB: Thank you Kelvin
K: Thanks Monster Big Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment