Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 11 - Duleea Pops In

Monster Big Brother's beautiful and charming Monster presenter popped into the production offices for a chat and a cup of tea earlier today. We asked her how she is enjoying Monster Big Brother and who she thinks will be leaving tonight.

"Oh it's great, isn't it? Such amazing characters in there this year. I love, love, loved the task! Was there actually a key? We'll never know. Brilliant. I don't know who's coming out first, but I don't think Marvin's got much longer in there do you? He looks fun though, I can't wait to meet him."

And what will Duleea be wearing tonight?

"You know I can't tell you that, it's like a trade secret. But I will tell you that I can only find three of my sparkly stiletto heels for tonight, obviously I need five shoes, so I may have to rush out and buy some more. There's some news for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment